(View segment from :07 to 3:11)
What did Fr. Michael say was the reason to do the Marian Consecration?
- According to St. Louis de Monfort, entrusting/consecrating ourselves to Mary is the quickest, easiest, surest and most perfect way to become a saint.
Is there anything more important in life than becoming a saint?
- At the end of time there will only be Heaven and Hell. If you are in Heaven then, you are a saint. If not, you are in Hell forever.
- So, our destiny, our fulfillment, our happiness forever is dependent on whether or not we become saints.
What is extra special about Mary's help?
- She leads us along the easiest path to become a saint!
- She makes sweet the crosses that we must carry in order to become a saint.