(View segment from 0 to 4:43)
Did many people in the audience think that the dance was boring at first?
- One of the judges yawned. Others looked bored.
How does this dance remind us a little of how people perceive the Mass?
- At first appearance, people can think that the Mass is boring.
- However, when we don’t reject it right away and instead wait for God to reveal Himself more, it’s actually amazing!
- Even though we can’t perceive it with our eyes, by faith we can be blown away by the reality that God becomes truly present at Mass and then allows us to partake in His Divine Nature!
- Through the Mass, we can receive the greatest prize ever, the golden ticket to Heaven… Jesus in the Eucharist.