(View segment from 0 to 4:22)
Can we be the saints God made us to be without a deep prayer life?
- No! We have to put in the time to pray!
- “Prayer is the breath of life to our soul; holiness is impossible without it.” -Saint Mother Teresa
What do you need to remember when scheduling your 'When' to pray?
- When you pray has to be the thing that defines your day.
- If prayer is your top priority, you will move everything else around to make your prayer time work.
What do you need to consider when choosing your 'Where' to pray?
- You need to pick a place where you can stay awake and be focused.
- Jesus rose from his bed “very early before dawn, He left and went off to a deserted place, where He prayed.” -Mark 1:35