Did the daughter suffer because her dad was deaf(couldn't hear) and dumb(couldn't speak)?
- Yes. People made fun of her which upset her a lot.
- She complained that her father didn’t understand her hopes and fears.
What did her father do to provide for her?
- He worked hard.
- He encouraged her to study hard and do well.
- He wrote her a birthday card and purchased a special cake for her.
When did she finally appreciate the sacrifice he made for her?
- When she saw that he had given his blood to save her life.
Has anyone ever donated blood to save your life or the life of someone you know?
- Answers vary.
- Jesus gave His Blood to give you eternal life.
- “He purchased you with His own blood.” -Acts 20:28