What did Andrew have to do to catch the Coati?
- Chase, and chase, and chase!
If you think of the hunter like a dad, and the Coati as his child, what is one of the best ways for a dad to show his love for his children?
- By playing chase.
- By always pursuing his children’s hearts and never giving up, especially when it is difficult.
- God promises dads that if they hope in Him, He will give them the strength and the joy of pursuit of their wife’s and children’s hearts: “They that hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on eagles’ wings; They will run and not grow weary, walk and not grow faint.” Is 40:31
Does God ever give up His hunt for our hearts?
- God never gives up His hunt for our love. He chases us until we are tired of our selfishness and ready to let Him hold us close to His heart.
- God made dads to never give up the hunt for love either!