Did this dad save his son's life?
- He raised him up from the sewage until the emergency workers could pull the son to safety.
How did this strong dad do a good job of raising up his son before that tragic day?
- He crawled around on the ground to teach his son to crawl.
- He loved him and did everything he could to help him grow and thrive.
How did this strong dad imitate Jesus?
- He humbled himself by getting down on the same level as his little son, like Jesus humbled himself by becoming a human, walking among us, and teaching us.
- He gave his life for his son, just like Jesus gave His life for us, to keep us from dying in the sewage pit of our sins.