If the dads hadn't stepped in, what would have happened to the kids?
- They would have gotten hurt or possibly died in some instances.
Were the kids able to protect themselves? Why not?
- They often didn’t see the danger or couldn’t protect themselves from it.
- They needed their dads to step in and protect them from physical harm.
How are priests similar to these super dads?
- Priests can forsee the spiritual dangers that will harm us.
- They teach us and warn us to stay away from these dangerous.
- Priests step in with the sacraments to protect us or pull us out of situations where we are facing spiritual harm or even spiritual death.