What did Fr. Chase need in order to hear the voice of God?
- Silence! In the silence of the chapel, and in the silence of his heart, Fr. Chase heard “be my priest.”
- Silent prayer opens all of us up to hear God’s voice, His perfect plan for our lives.
Did Fr. Chase experience the greatness he had dreamt about?
- He had a great girlfriend, money, respect, and he was known.
After receiving the greatness he longed for, what one thing was still missing for Fr. Chase?
- In the midst of the greatest happiness that he was experiencing, he still lacked peace.
- Regardless of the trials or the triumphs on the surface of our lives, a deep peace is a big way in which God confirms His calling.