What did Ron Wyatt discover on both sides of the Red Sea?
- Large columns, one lying on the beach, the other still standing.
- Some of the words on the columns were: Pharaoh, death, Yahweh, and Solomon.
What did Ron believe that wording revealed about the columns?
- He believed that King Solomon erected those columns to commemorate where the Israelites crossed the Red Sea.
What did Ron find in the water that seemed to further prove his belief?
- What appeared to be a gold veneered chariot wheel.
- Unusual coral formations that seemed to be encrusted chariot wheels and axles.
Does this discovery help you to trust God a little bit more?