How did the little boy get people's attention?
- He called out to them and asked them to take his picture.
Why were the people so stunned?
- The little boy seemed to disappear so quickly.
Was the boy there the whole time?
- Yes, they just couldn’t see him.
When we answer God's invitation to pray, how can our experience of prayer feel a little bit like the way the boy pranked the people?
- God gets our attention and invites us to make prayer our priority.
- When we start to pray, it sometimes feels like God disappears or that He isn’t there.
- If we stick with it and keep looking, we discover that He was there the whole time waiting for us to find Him. Then, we get to rejoice together!