Were the golfers frustrated with the distractions from the construction worker?
How was this distraction while golfing similar to what we face when we try to pray?
- The devil tries hard to distract us.
- If we get really upset about the distraction, it can mess up the rest of our prayer.
- If we respond calmly, we can more easily ‘get back into the game’ of prayer.
How was the last golfer like a person who is really good at prayer?
- He didn’t even look in the direction of the distraction.
- Since he didn’t respond to the distraction, it eventually went away!