(View segment from 0 to 2:56)
What good things did he do to make life better?
- He put the plant in the water so it could grow.
- He fed the dog.
- He helped people.
- He prayed!
How was he treated by others?
- Some people were grateful.
- Some shook their heads at him and saw him as foolish.
- The lady with the cart was even upset with him when he showed up late, even though he was helping her for free!
So, what do you think was the key to his happiness?
- He prayed and did good things.
- For that, God gave him happiness inside, even when people were ungrateful or disapproving of him.