(View segment from 1:57 to 4:03)
Is it important to pay attention to our emotions and feelings?
What do our emotions tell us?
- Like signposts, they let us know what is important to us.
- They tell us what is good and also what needs to change.
- They show us what is going on inside us and those around us.
What does Adam recommend that we do and not do with our emotions?
- Don’t be ruled by them.
- Don’t suppress them.
- Pay attention and try to understand them.
- See them as a gift from God to help us to make healthier, happier and holier decisions in our relationships.