*Warning: the car accident scene in this clip uses actors and fake blood to reenact the accident. Please explain to young children or caution them to look away.
(View segment from 12:05 to 17:48)
Did it seem like the accident victim, Matthew, died from the car crash?
- The news reported that he was feared to be dead.
Do you think that Matthew's soul experienced eternal death?
- By the power given through the priest, God forgave Matthew’s sins which would save his soul for heaven, eternal life!
Do you know the 12th promise Jesus revealed to St. Margaret Mary Alacoque for those who practice Devotion to Jesus' Sacred Heart?
- “The all-powerful love of My Heart will grant to all those who shall receive Communion on the First Friday of nine consecutive months the grace of final repentance; they shall not die under my displeasure, nor without receiving their Sacraments; My heart shall be their assured refuge at that last hour.”
- Maybe Matthew received communion on the 9 first Fridays, since he was blessed to have a priest right there before he died.
What impact did the priest have on the little boy who was watching?
- The boy seemed to be impressed by the priest’s example of running to give Matthew last rites.
- This reenactment story was about a real boy who did follow Jesus’ call to become a priest after seeing the Christlike example of a priest.