How did Mr. Incredible lead his family?
- He protected Dash and Violet from being smashed.
- He organized them to work together to defeat the robot.
Did God give this dad what he needed to protect his children?
- God gave him the intelligence to know what to do and the strength to do it.
Dads aren't meant to do everything on their own. What additional gift does God give parents to get the whole family involved?
- Insight. God lets parents see the gifts and character of each family member, so those can be developed for the good of the child, the family, and others.
- Strong Catholic parents challenge and encourage their kids to grow in virtue (good habits), so that they can avoid evil and do the greatest good, especially when it’s hard.