Could the crowd run the race for that last runner?
Did it make a difference to have that whole crowd cheering him on?
- The average run time of a 30 year old male in a 3-mile race (not a triathlon) is about 10 minutes per mile.
- Their encouragement inspired him to accomplish the feat of running his last 2 miles in an average of 7.5 minutes per mile!
- Amazingly, he ran that fast after already swimming 2.4 miles, biking 112 and running 24 miles during the previous 16 hours and 45 minutes!
Do you think the Saints could help us to do amazing things that we wouldn't have done on our own?
- Saints can do even more than just cheer us on since they have the power to really help us through their prayers and intercession!
So, why do you think the Devil doesn't want you to know about the Saints?
- Because if you knew about them and their power to help you, you would call upon them to fight against the Devil and temptation.