What moved the good abbot to celebrate the first Mass for the girl's father?
- The girl begged him.
- Her tears and supplications moved him!
- Astonishingly, Jesus taught us this same example of the power of tears and fervent supplications to save from death and suffering:
In the days when He was in the flesh, He offered prayers and supplications with loud cries and tears to the One who was able to save Him from death, and He was heard because of His reverence. -Hebrews 5:7
Why do you think God worked through a little child to bring about the release of her father’s soul?
- God wants us to realize that children are also empowered to help release souls!
- God wants your children to step up and do their part to free souls and turn the tide of the battle, so that the Kingdom of God comes on earth as it is in Heaven.
- God made children to follow their parents lead. Will you lead them?