Family Conquest: How to Battle for and Build Intimacy with God and Your Family… Before It’s Too Late!
- “The final battle between the Lord and the kingdom of Satan will be about Marriage and the Family. Whoever works for the sanctity of Marriage and the Family will always be fought against and opposed in every way, because this is the decisive issue!” -Sr Lucia of Fatima
- Families are under attack! The casualties are heartbreaking:
- 85% of Catholic kids openly abandon their faith by age 221, which is a staggering spiritual genocide!
- Many parents unintentionally disobey God’s command to teach the Faith at home, each week, which is wrecking lives and destroying society.
- Jesus deeply desires to enter the homes and hearts of families, before it’s too late.
- Too late? By age 132 the average person either accepts or rejects God as King of his/her heart and Heaven as his/her greatest desire!
- The Family Conquest program’s 15-minute weekly conquests are a free, fun and effective way to obey God’s command to teach at home, and it lights on fire the hearts of families for the love of God and each other! We’re really excited about how God will use this program to reach English-speaking families around the world!
- Our Lord revealed to St. Faustina how to win this battle: “I want to instruct you on how you are to rescue souls: through Sacrifice and Prayer!” So, we humbly beg you to join us today in fighting for families by:
- Praying the Family Conquest Daily Prayer for families to be faithful in their duty to teach their kids the Faith at home each week. *Please at least pray as a novena (for 9 days)! Also, we beg for Masses, Holy Hours, and Rosaries.
- Sacrificing to make a monthly donation to fund the Family Conquest outreach to families and cover the $8600 monthly shortfall (update 2-22-24: $8217).
- Today, families are battling for their lives against the slaughter of loneliness, hopeless, and despair.
- Suicides, depression, and drug-overdose deaths (referred to as deaths of despair) tragically exceeded all previous levels in 2022.3
- 85% of Catholic kids openly abandon their faith by age 22!1
- The average age a child makes the decision to reject faith in God is…age 13!2
- The Root Cause?
- We’ve fallen for the lie that true happiness comes from anything other than knowing, loving and serving God in this life and being happy with Him forever in Heaven!
- We’ve lost sight of the family as the fertile sanctuary where intimacy with God and one another brings the victory of joy-filled hope and meaning, or where ignorance of God and loneliness lead to soul-crushing hopelessness and despair.
- The Great News is that Family Life is the privileged place of THE FINAL BATTLE between God and the kingdom of Satan4, where God and His Immaculate Mother enter human history and build the true Faith and true love that decisively conquer all and crush Satan’s head!
- God promises Prosperity, Life and Blessing for families who love Him with all their hearts, obey His Voice, and diligently teach their children the fullness of that love (the Catholic Faith!) at home, every week5. But parents must act before it is too late! (See #5 in 5 things that Will Devastate your Family if You miss them!)
- The Family Conquest program’s 15-minute weekly conquests help light on fire the hearts of families for Love of God and Each Other… before it’s too late! Getting to know God and placing our trust in His promises bring hope & joy! It’s a free, fun and uniquely effective way to succeed in the battle to grow in intimacy with God and each other, at home, and thereby generate “a bright light that will shine to all parts of the earth.”6 The spark of faith kindles the flame of hope that becomes the fire of love. “I came to set fire on the earth and how I wish it were already ablaze!” -Luke 12:49
God promises to unleash a tidal wave of blessings upon the world through families obeying His Voice today to love Jesus in the Eucharist7 and teach the Faith at home!5
- Statistically, whatever degree of happiness, purpose, and meaning people attain in society, families who attend church on Sunday are 2 times happier!8
- Churchgoing families who intentionally engage together in faith activity at home at least 2-3 times each week are 4 times happier!8
- The hardships and adversities we families endure while striving to obey God’s command to love Him with all our hearts and teach the Faith at home are proof positive we’re on the battlefield and have found the narrow gate that leads to life. (See #3 in 5 things that Will Devastate your Family if You miss them!)
- The telltale evidence that God’s masterplan is afoot as He rallies families is that He is confounding human pride and triumphing spectacularly through the faithfulness of those few willing to become little, childlike in trusting God’s promises! (See #4 in 5 things that Will Devastate your Family if You miss them!)
- See our program Testimonials
- Letters of Support
- Rev Daniel J. Mahan, Director of USCCB’s Institute on the Catechism
- Jason Shanks, President of OSV Institute
- Rev Douglas Hunter, Pastor St Roch, Indianapolis, IN
- Randy Christensen, President & CEO of the Apostolate for Family Consecration
- Mark Overholt, Exec Director of One in Christ Marriage
- John-Andrew O’Rourke, President of Blackstone Films
OUTREACH UPDATES: PIVOTS TO REACH MORE FAMILIES
- Our growing library of 120+ at-home, online, 15-minute family conquests (faith encounters) will now be ‘free-for-all-families,’ so there is no barrier to any family willing to battle for and build intimacy with God and one another, at home.
- We changed the program name to Family Conquest to underscore the necessity for the whole family to act on God’s command to love Him and pass on the Faith. (See #1 in 5 things that Will Devastate your Family if You miss them!)
- We obtained status as a non-profit project under Fiscal Sponsorship Allies, so this effort can be accelerated through donations.
- We are stepping out in faith, asking God to fully support this outreach through donations, instead of charging for subscriptions.
- We are reaching out to parish priests asking them to preach on God’s trajectory-setting command5 to parents to teach the faith to their kids, at home, each week and how pivotal it is to their eternal life or death1. (See #2 in 5 things that Will Devastate your Family if You miss them!)
SACRIFICES NEEDED BY MAY 20, 2024: PRAYERS AND $8600 MONTHLY
- Honestly, as the ministry founder, I can no longer afford to be the primary benefactor and prayer warrior.
- We are imploring God to convict you (yes you!) to become a prayer warrior who will pray the Family Conquest Daily Prayer. Please consider at least praying it as a novena (9 days in a row). It only takes 2.5 minutes. Also, we beg for Masses, Holy Hours, and Rosaries.
- We beg you to please sacrifice for families by donating monthly to Family Conquest as part of your regular tithing. If times are tough, know that even little financial sacrifices during times of distress are far more spiritually potent! They become the widow’s mite that is greater than donations given from surplus.
- Through discernment with my wife and the encouragement of my spiritual director, we have asked Our Lord to give us a clear sign of His Will by Monday, May 20, 2024, the Memorial of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of the Church. If we reach the $8600 of monthly support needed to cover ministry costs by the deadline, we will continue to sacrifice full-time for families through this ministry, otherwise we will need to significantly reduce our activity.
- To reach $8600 monthly, we need:
- 1 donor of $1000/mo,
3 donors of $500/mo,
8 donors of $233/mo,
20 donors of $133/mo, and
50 donors of $33/month.
- 1 donor of $1000/mo,
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR SUPPORTING THIS MOVEMENT?
- You stand in the gap between the dead and the living9, stemming the tide of this spiritual plague causing massive losses of souls who are “falling into hell like snowflakes” -Our Lady of Fatima 1917.
- You help ignite the fire of faith and love in the hearts of families and satisfy God’s thirst for souls! Jesus unveiled His deepest desire, “I have come to set the world on fire, and how I wish it were already ablaze!” -Luke 12:49
- You help fulfill the prophecy in Isaiah 43:3 “Fear not, for I am with you; from the east I will bring back your descendants, from the west I will gather you.” Instead of cursing the darkness, our LORD exhorts us, “Go then, rejoice over the children of the righteous, who shall all be gathered together and shall bless the Lord of the ages.”-Tobit 13:13
- Your family members (even those who have fallen away!) participate in the graces God is pouring out through this movement of families loving God and finally following His command to teach their kids the Faith at home, each week.
- O how you please God by amplifying His urgent cry of hope and encouragement to fully embrace the power of grace and the Faith that conquers all!
Please help light on fire the hearts of families to grow in intimacy with God and each other in the inner sanctum of their home…before it’s too late!
Donation checks can be made to Family Conquest and mailed to our donation processor:
912 S Corona St
Denver, CO 80209
Reach out to Michael@StrongCatholicDad.com for ACH/wire instructions.
1) Dynamic Catholic states 85% and Curtis Martin of FOCUS believes it is closer to 90% of Catholic children reject the Faith by the time they leave college.
2) 2016 study by the Center of Applied Research in the Apostolate (CARA). And 23% reject their faith by age 10!
3) CDC Suicide Data & Statistics, CDC 2022 Provisional Suicide Statistics, Gallup Depression Surveys, 30% increase in year over year drug overdose deaths
4) Sr Lucia of Fatima wrote to Cardinal Caffarra: “The final battle between the Lord and the kingdom of Satan will be about Marriage and the Family. Don’t be afraid, because whoever works for the sanctity of Marriage and the Family will always be fought against and opposed in every way, because this is the decisive issue. Nevertheless, Our Lady has already crushed his head.”
5) Deu 30:16,19-20; Deu 6:2-3,7; Warm, responsive, and rule-bound, disciplined parenting is the most important factor in the mental health of adolescent children.
6) Tobit 13:11. “Every soul that rises above itself, raises up the world.”- St John Paul II quoting the desert fathers and explaining the impact of each person on the Body of Christ.
7) John 6:51; See #4 in 5 things that Will Devastate your Family if You miss them!
8) Religious Resolutions: Is Just Going to Church Enough? Jan 2023
9) Numbers 16:48-50